Ruby on Rails Developer
You are an experienced RoR guru, with knowledge of SDK and API design, databases and connectivity. You have a pleasant people manner, a positive attitude and are proactive to solve problems using technology.
- Design and implement features for our API using Ruby on Rails
- Develop internal web-based admin tools to support our customer service team
- Develop our merchant dashboard website to provide insightful customer analytics and reports for our merchants
- Design, develop and maintain background services using Ruby and Resque to process incoming transactions and data from our partners
- Implement HTML emails for automated notifications to our customers
- Configure, monitor and maintain our Linux cloud infrastructure on Amazon Web Services
- Build tools and infrastructure to support our release and deployment processes
- Write custom reports and SQL queries to provide meaningful data to management
- Write documentation and collaborate with mobile developers to assist them with integrating the API
- Improve existing QA processes eg. code reviews, coding standards, documentation, testing and deployment
- Provide technical support and training to colleagues on various aspects of the application
To be considered for this role, you must have a recognised diploma / degree in an IT-related discipline, fluent command of the English language and 5 years or more in object-oriented programming.
We offer a competitive salary, medical cover, a fun and dynamic work environment, and access to the latest tools and technologies -your career and work experience will definitely get a boost!